- Stay Safe at Citrus Training >
- We're Recruiting >
- Citrus Group Corporate Video>
- Who we work with >
- Accreditations >
- 10 Year Anniversary >
- Onsite mobile confined space training >
Safety in Numbers
CITB Skills & Training Fund
As one of the first registered Approved Training Organisations in the UK, Citrus can help you claim up to £10,000 of ADDITONAL CITB funding for construction training. This extra financial support comes from the CITB’s Skills & Training Fund. What’s even better, it’s in addition to your normal CITB Grants. In fact, you can claim your normal Grants on top of the training you complete with your £10,000!
What is the fund?
The CITB Skills & Training Fund is a CITB incentive aimed at micro and small construction companies to encourage them to upskill their workforce. CITB-registered employers with up to 99 directly employed staff on the payroll can apply for funding once every 12 months. The funding can be spent on training that is covered by the CITB grant scheme.
How do I apply?
With Citrus Support we make the process seamless, easy & take the headache away from our clients. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps with us and we will do the rest!
- Arrange a meeting with your dedicated Training Solutions Manager
- Review PAYE and Training Needs Analysis with us
- Complete a Skills & Training Fund Application Form with Citrus Support
- Submit Application
- Receive your funding from CITB within 6 weeks
- Complete your funded training with Citrus
- Utilise Citrus Support to submit your Project Completion Form
To find out how Citrus Support can help your help business or to book your appointment please call us on 03332 07 66 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How Much Can You Claim?
- Up to 49 PAYE employees: £5,000
- Up to 74 PAYE employees: £7,500
- Up to 99 PAYE employees: £10,000
When will my application be assessed?
CITB has set times when they review applications. These dates are below. However, you can apply at any point. You know the outcome of your application within 4 weeks. You will reive your money into your account within 6 weeks from your application.
- 30 April 2019
- 31 May 2019
- 28 June 2019
- 31 July 2019
- 30 Aug 2019
- 30 Sept 2019
- 31 Oct 2019
- 29 Nov 2019
- 31 Jan 2020
- 28 Feb 2020
- 29 March 2020