CCNSG Safety Passport Initial
- Who Attends
This CCNSG Safety Passport training course is designed for Managers, Supervisors and Operatives working as contractor site personnel.
- The Aim
The aim of our CCNSG Safety Passport Training Course is to provide contractor site personnel with an underpinning knowledge of health & safety to enable them to work on a site more safely, with lower risk to themselves and others.
- Course Content
• Introduction to health & safety law and permits to work.
• Safe working practices and scaffolding.
• Safe access and egress.
• Accident and first aid procedures.
• Fire precautions and procedures.
• COSHH and PPE.
• Manual handling.
• Working with cranes and heavy plant equipment.
By the end of the CCNSG Safety Passport Training Course delegates will be able to:
• Summarise the requirements of the legislation associated with construction activities.
• Appreciate the importance of working in a safe environment and implement good practice on site.
• Select and use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
A high proportion of discussions, case studies and syndicate exercises will be supplemented with video and classroom based tutorials.
- Additional Info
Delegates should provide a passport photograph on the day of training for production of ID Cards.
Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any serious health issues, physical problems, special considerations or are taking any medication, which may create difficulties in undertaking elements of this training course.
For training held at your own location, please ensure that the classroom you make available has a 240v power supply and is a suitable size for the number of delegates attending.
- Miscellaneous Info
Start time: 08:00End time: 17:00
- Dates & Locations