NPORS - Crane Supervisor
- Who Attends
This NPORS Crane Supervisor training programme is designed for any personnel who are required to work as a Crane Supervisor.
- The Aim
To train and assess delegates' practical skills and theoretical knowledge to the standards set by NPORS and to identify and eliminate any bad habits in the safe operation as a Crane Supervisor.
- Course Content
• Health and safety legislation, as it applies to Crane Supervisors.
• Theoretical knowledge of plant operations as a Crane Supervisor.
• Crane Supervisor's responsibilities, with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
• Familiarity with the equipment and use of Operator's manual.
• Safe and best practice in practical plant operating methods.
• A rigorous practical and theory based NPORS assessment.
A high proportion of hands-on demonstrations and practical machine operation will be supplemented with classroom based tutorials and a NPORS post course assessment. On successful completion of the NPORS assessment, the delegates will receive a NPORS certificate and photo ID which will last for 3 years.
- Additional Info
Delegates should provide a passport photograph on the day of training for production of ID Cards.
Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any serious health issues, physical problems, special considerations or are taking any medication, which may create difficulties in undertaking elements of this training course.
For training held at your own location, please ensure that the classroom you make available has a 240v power supply and is a suitable size for the number of delegates attending. Please ensure that the practical area has been risk assessed, is free from harm, is suitable for training and the necessary plant machinery is available.
Experienced: 1 day (maximum delegates: 6)
Novice: 3 days (maximum delegates: 6)
- Dates & Locations