Experienced CPCS Red Card Package - Lorry Loader - Hook
- Who Attends
- The Aim
To enhance delegates' practical skills, identify and eliminate any bad habits and prepare them for the CPCS Theory and practical Forward Tipping Dumper tests.
- Course Content
• Introduction and explanation of CPCS qualification.
• Health and safety legislation as it applies to Plant operators.
• Theoretical knowledge of plant operations.
• Operator's responsibilities with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
• Familiarity with the equipment and use of Operator's manual.
• Practical operation.
• Theory and Practical Assessments for CPCS Red Card Lorry Loader (Hook).
On completion of the training course, delegates will have sufficient knowledge and information to enable them to complete the CPCS assessment for Lorry Loader (Hook).
The CPCS training will be split with 50% theory preparation and 50% practical (subject to change depending on candidate's needs).
- Additional Info
Delegates should provide a passport photograph on the day of training for production of ID Cards.
The short nature of this training course dictates that only a limited time will be available for practical operation therefore all candidates on this course must be regarded as experienced operators prior to attendance.
Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any serious health issues, physical problems, special considerations or are taking any medication, which may create difficulties in undertaking elements of this training course.
- Dates & Locations