PASMA Combined Low Level Access and Tower
- Who Attends
This PASMA Combined Low Level Access and Tower course is designed for all those that work with manufactured low level units that are below 2.5 metres in height and standard mobile access towers. Delegates do not need any experience in working with low level units but will benefit from having a basic understanding of potential issues that arise whilst working at a height.
- The Aim
To safely assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units and standard mobile access towers without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
- Course Content
• Current Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working from low level access units and standard mobile access towers.
• PASMA Code of Practice.
• PAS250 (Publicly Available Specification).
• Assembling, altering and dismantling.
• Best practice for fall protection.
• Inspection of both low level and standard mobile access towers.
• Tower Inspection Records; hazards affecting the use of units & platforms.
No formal qualifications or experience are necessary, but it would be beneficial if delegates had a basic understanding of work at height issues.
Classroom based tutorials and group participation, combined with practical exercises.
Delegates must successfully achieve 80% or above in both the theory and practical assessment in order to successfully pass the training course.
- Additional Info
A course content and notes booklet and a current Code of Practice booklet will be issued to all delegates who attend this one-day course.
Delegates that successfully complete the PASMA Combined Low Level Access and Tower training course will receive a Photocard and PASMA certificate that is valid for five years.
- Dates & Locations