PASMA Towers for Managers
- Who Attends
This PASMA Tower for Managers training course is designed for Managers and Supervisors that are responsible for overseeing work on site and the inspection and maintenance of mobile access towers.
- The Aim
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of current legislation, regulations and guidance that relate to working at heights with mobile access towers.
- Course Content
• Current Health & Safety at Work Act.
• Management Regulations – Risk Assessment.
• PASMA Code of Practice.
• Assembling, altering and dismantling mobile access towers.
• Fall protection.
• How to inspect mobile access towers.
• How to complete tower inspection records.
• Potential hazards when using low level units and platforms.
Theory session with exercises.
Delegates must successfully achieve 80% or above in the assessment in order to successfully pass the training course.
- Additional Info
Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any serious health issues, physical problems, special considerations or are taking any medication, which may create difficulties in undertaking elements of this training course.
- Dates & Locations