Citrus Training Move to “Safety Critical Only” Delivery Model
Further to advice from the Government on Friday and the over weekend, as of tomorrow, we have taken the decision to move to a “safety critical only” delivery model.
This entails the following measures:
• We will be closing all training centres across the UK to help support the country’s effort to reduce the spread of Coronavirus (COVID- 19).
• All public and dedicated courses will also be automatically cancelled until June. This will then be reviewed at the start of each month.
• We will however continue to deliver “safety critical training services” that support the Country’s infrastructure, services and customer’s critical works.
• A number of “key workers” will remain contactable to ensure these vital, and “safety critical” services are delivered to our clients.
Following consultation with our key infrastructure partners, we appreciate that the definition of “safety critical” and project applications will vary for our customers. So, if this decision affects a project that is of key importance and supports the country’s infrastructure efforts or key services, then please phone 01933 233887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other enquires that don’t relate to Safety Critical Emergency Training then please call us on 03332 07 66 11 or email email@example.com.
When these specific training events take place, we would insist on the following:
• We train at a customer’s location where possible
• If the conditions on site don’t allow for the minimum social distancing measures set out by the Government, the training course will be cancelled at full charge
• We will still aim to keep all non-essential travel to a minimum
• Where an Awarding Body doesn’t allow for training to take place on site, we have solutions in place
• Training will take place under the control measures already in place. Read more here.
Conditions imposed by the Government will almost certainly escalate, so these measures will be reviewed by our Senior Leadership Team and Group Safety Committee as required moving forward and we continue to follow the Government’s latest advice on the situation.
We appreciate that these measures will impact our customers and we apologise in advance, but safety must remain our top priority along with the rest of the country. As one of the largest safety training providers in the UK, we train over 36,000 delegates every year and it would be irresponsible not to act as the situation escalates.
Please stay safe and we will get through this together.
Citrus Training Leadership TeamBack to news items