How we are keeping your delegates safe as they arrive at Citrus Training centres
Our aim is to be the most COVID-19 secure provider in the UK and whilst we have recommenced training under stringent control measures which go above the Government guidelines, we understand that the safety of our customers, delegates and staff is still everyone’s top priority.
We have set up procedures to ensure that as soon as delegates arrive at our centres they are entering a COVID secure site and are aware of all the measures designed to keep themselves, course mates and our employees safe during their time with us.
As a standard delegates will receive further information alongside their joining instructions that will clearly outline the new arrival procedure when arriving at our training centres. Some of which include:
• Upon arrival to the centre delegates will be greeted by COVID-19 Marshal who will temperature check car occupants and confirm delegate health using triage questions to ensure safe admission. A course specific parking location will then be advised, and specific time that the trainer will collect them.
• Delegates to park in newly created delegate parking zones to allow new welcome procedure. Delegates to remain in vehicles.
• The trainer allocated to each course will collect delegates from parking zones and marshal all delegates to allocated training room.
• Delegates will have to adopt social distancing measures upon leaving car, guided by floor marking on walkways to centres.
• New dedicated delegate access/egress points must be used at all times. Entrance via the staff access/egress points is prohibited, except in case of emergency.
• Delegates to use one point of entry and exit to reduce congregation and improve flow at entry/exit points.
• All delegates will be requested to clean hands at point of entry/exit to/from every room, on each occasion.
Once safely in the classroom delegates will receive a COVID-19 induction. This will outline Citrus’ control measures and the expected standards of behaviour. All delegates must commit to those standards. Our COVID-19 induction can be watched below.
If you would like to read the extended measures besides what is detailed above. You can access our control measurers document and risk assessment here:
If you have any safety training requirements our Training Solutions Team are on hand to help with any classroom, e-learning or virtual classroom enquires. Please call 03332 07 66 11 or email email@example.comBack to news items