- Stay Safe at Citrus Training >
- We're Recruiting >
- Citrus Group Corporate Video>
- Who we work with >
- Accreditations >
- 10 Year Anniversary >
- Onsite mobile confined space training >
Safety in Numbers
Stay Safe at Citrus Training
The health, safety & wellbeing of all those who work with and for us, as well as the general public is always our top priority.
We have introduced a range of measures in line with the UK Government, Public Health England and our own 'Citrus Group COVID-19' risk assessment. These measures are to protect you, your family, your colleagues and the general public, and to help in the fight against COVID-19. The 'Citrus Group COVID-19' risk assessment is further supported by location specific risk assessments for every office/training centre, and activity specific risk assessments for course activities, with the aim of reducing risk to delegates, staff and contractors as far is reasonably practicable.
Some of these measures include:
- Upon arrival to the centre delegate will be greeted by COVID-19 Marshall who will temperature check car occupants and confirm delegate health using triage questions to ensure safe admission.
- All courses will include a COVID-19 introduction at the start of every course. This will outline the expected standards of behaviour and management and secure the delegates commitment to those standards.
- Course start time, breaks and finish times will be staggered to reduce congregation and remove peak-times.
- Occupancy of training rooms will be reduced to meet social distancing measures and should also consider course type, layout and break requirements.
- All delegates will be requested to clean hands at point of entry/exit to/from every room, on each occasion.
- PPE will be used where required in accordance with UK government guidelines.
Book your course dates
To enquire about any of these courses please call 03332 07 66 11, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the enquiry form at the bottom of this page.
Want to take your course from the comfort of your own home?
Virtual courses are delivered by our usual team of expert SSP CITB tutors but using the latest video conferencing software instead of having to sit in a training room. The exam is also taken online on one of the CITB Approved applications. Outside of the CITB Accredited Courses, we can also offer a multitude of courses via virtual video learning.
All these courses can be booked online on the links above or you can call 03332 07 66 11 to book places on a Citrus account.
All CITB virtual video learning products have been set to a maximum of 10 delegates to ensure the exam can be properly invigilated. For all details on the individual course and the software required, please click the links above.