CPCS Experienced Operator Course - Forward Tipping Dumper - Wheeled - (A09)
- Who Attends
This Experienced CPCS Red Card Package – Forward Tipping Dumper training course is designed for Plant Operators who already have practical experience on Forward Tipping Dumpers but wish to refresh their knowledge and operating techniques, prior to taking the CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper practical and theory test.
- The Aim
To enhance delegates' practical skills, identify and eliminate any bad habits and prepare them for the CPCS Theory and practical Forward Tipping Dumper tests.
- Course Content
The Forward Tipping Dumper training course content includes:
• Introduction and explanation of CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper qualification.
• Health and safety legislation as it applies to Plant operators.
• Theoretical knowledge of plant operations.
• Operator's responsibilities with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
• Familiarity with the equipment and use of Operator's manual.
• Forward Tipping Dumper Practical operation.
• Theory and Practical Assessments for CPCS Red Card Forward Tipping Dumper.
On completion of the Forward Tipping Dumper training course, delegates will have sufficient knowledge and information to enable them to complete the CPCS assessment for Forward Tipping Dumper.
The Forward Tipping Dumper training will be split with 50% theory preparation and 50% practical (subject to change depending on candidate's needs).
- Additional Info
Delegates should provide a passport photograph on the day of their Forward Tipping Dumper training for production of ID Cards.
The short nature of the CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper training course dictates that only a limited time will be available for practical operation therefore all candidates on this course must be regarded as experienced operators prior to attendance.
Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any serious health issues, physical problems, special considerations or are taking any medication, which may create difficulties in undertaking elements of this training course.
- Dates & Locations