Our CABWI accredited NRSW courses will equip both operatives and supervisors with all the training they need, from Cable Avoidance and Signing Lighting Guarding, to refresher courses at locations across the UK.
- EUSR - Locate Utility Services (Category 1)
- NRSW for Operatives (LA - O5 + O8)
- NRSW for Operatives including Hotlay Tarmac (LA, 01 – 06 + 08)
- NRSW for Supervisors (LA, S1 - S5 & S7)
- NRSW Location and Avoidance of Underground Apparatus (LA)
Site Safety Plus is a series of courses from CITB providing building, civil engineering, and associated industries professionals the opportunity to develop their skills and help maintain a safe workforce.
- Construction Design Management 2015 Awareness Training
- HSA - Health & Safety Awareness (CITB)
- HSA - Health & Safety Awareness (CITB) - Virtual
- SEATS - Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (CITB)
- SEATS - Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (CITB) - Virtual
Our Professional Qualification NVQs are accredited by NOCN and give delegates the skills and knowledge they need to apply for their CSCS Gold and Black card, and their CPCS Blue Card. If you are not sure which NVQ you need, get in touch!
- Level 2 NVQ in Controlling Lifting Operations (Slinger/Signaller)
- Level 2 NVQ in Plant Operations (Construction)
- Level 2 NVQ in Plant or Machinery Maintenance (Construction)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Level 3 NVQ in Construction Contracting Operations (Buying)
If you are entering a confined space, it is a legal requirement to get the proper training. Our accredited courses are Citrus or City & Guild Certified, with 15 courses available from Awareness to High Risk, and Rescue certifications. We have you covered for every eventuality.
- Confined Space Awareness
- Confined Spaces for Responsible Persons
- Entry into Confined Spaces with Airline Breathing Apparatus
- Entry into Confined Spaces with Escape & Full Working Breathing Apparatus
- Entry into Confined Spaces with Escape Breathing Apparatus
We offer over 100 different Plant courses, from operating cranes and lifting machinery to dumpers, excavators, and telehandlers. With test centres available nationwide gain your NPORS, CPCS, or in-house ticket with Citrus Training.
- A17 Telehandler Preparation
- Citrus Certified - Agricultural Tractor
- Citrus Certified - Appointed Person
- Citrus Certified - Compact Crane
- Citrus Certified - Crane Awareness / Appreciation - Theory Only
Our portfolio of Working at Height courses equip delegates with everything they need to stay safe while working at height in any scenario. We offer nationwide Citrus in-house, PASMA, IPAF and CISRS courses.
- CISRS - Advanced Scaffold Inspection
- CISRS - Basic Scaffold Inspection
- CISRS - Operatives Training Scheme (COTS)
- Inspection of Lifting Equipment (Pre-use checks only)
- IPAF - Site Assessment (for MEWP Selection)
Health and Safety in the workplace centres around sensibly managing risks to protect your workers and business. Within this category, we have IOSH and NEBOSH courses, Fire Warden Training, COSHH, and many more.
- Asbestos Awareness
- Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Inside M25)
- Face Fit Testing
- Face Fit Testing - Train the Tester
Our expert trainers give delegates the knowledge and skills to safely operate Hand Held Tools including Cat & Genny, Abrasive Wheels, and Water Jetting Equipment. Courses are available across the UK.
- Cable Avoidance - RD8000 Training
- Cable Avoidance (CAT & Genny) Training
- CAT4 Cable Avoidance including Use of Genny
- NPORS Abrasive Wheels (N301)
- NPORS Abrasive Wheels with Handheld Petrol Driven Cut Off Saw (N017)
Become a Low or High Voltage Jointer or Jointers Mate with Citrus Training. We have dedicated training facilities and industry-experienced trainers to ensure you have the skills to work on the DNO & IDNO (Private) networks.
- High Voltage Jointing - Refresher (DNO)
- High Voltage Jointing 11KV - Plastic Only (IDNO) Private Networks
- High Voltage Jointing 11KV (DNO)
- High Voltage Jointing 33KV - Plastic Only (IDNO) Private Networks
- High Voltage Mock Trade Test (DNO)
First Aid and Wellbeing are about more than just provision, but prevention and a safe code of conduct too. This is why we offer accredited First Aid courses for both physical and mental health. Delivered nationwide at 150+ venues.
- AED Defib Training - Including Life Support
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Inside M25)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Outside M25)
- First Aid Annual Update
- First Aid at Work (Day Release)
These EUSR accredited Safety in Excavation courses will equip you with the knowledge you need to work in excavations. From understanding safe digging practices and preventing collapse to how to use different materials to support the excavation throughout the project.
- Dragline (Experienced)
- EUSR - Appreciation of Excavation Safety
- EUSR - Implement Safe (Digging) Excavating Practices (Category 2)
- EUSR - Install, Inspect & Remove Proprietary Support Systems (Category 5)
- EUSR - Install, Inspect & Remove Steel & Proprietary Support Systems (Categories 4 & 5)
We offer both Smart Awards and Q Module accredited Telecoms training courses. Enabling delegates to work on any network in the UK including Openreach. Our courses also include the prerequisite NRSW units needed to complete your qualification.
- K008 Hand Rodding on UG networks
- Q013 (BB1M) Box Building (Modular)
- Q019 (CD1) Core Drilling
- Q020 (DB1) Duct Blockage
- Q021 (DL1) Duct Laying
Our one-on-one tutor led eLearning courses are packed with all the information you need to keep safe and compliant. These courses meet all statutory training requirements and are easy to administer through our Digital eLearning Academy, and are designed to maximise user engagement, delivering key learning outcomes in a highly engaging way.
Over 100+ training centres nationwide, with 150+ technical trainers, delivering upwards of 250+ courses to over 40,000+ delegates each year. Thats why we're the UK's trusted training provider.