Intermediate CPCS Red Card Package - Lorry Loader - Hook
- Who Attends
The CPCS Lorry Loader (Hook) Intermediate training course is designed for Plant Operators who have some previous experience on Lorry Loaders.
- The Aim
The Lorry Loader training course instructs delegates on how to safely operate a Lorry Loader (Hook) on construction sites, to ensure compliance with the law and secure the health and safety of all employees and of those who may be affected by their actions.
- Course Content
The Lorry Loader training course content includes:
Days One and Two:
• Introduction and explanation of CPCS Lorry Loader qualification.
• Health and safety legislation as it applies to Plant operators.
• Theoretical knowledge of Plant operations.
• Operator's responsibilities with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
• Familiarity with the equipment and use of operator's manual.
• CPCS Lorry Loader Theory and Practical Test Preparation.
• Theory and Practical Assessments for CPCS Red Card Lorry Loader (Hook).
On completion of the Lorry loader training course, delegates will have sufficient knowledge and information to enable them to complete the CPCS assessment for Lorry Loader (Hook).
A high proportion of the Lorry Loader training course is of a practical nature which will be supplemented with some classroom based tutorials.
- Additional Info
Delegates should provide a passport photograph on the day of training for production of ID Cards.
Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any serious health issues, physical problems, special considerations or are taking any medication, which may create difficulties in undertaking elements of this training course.
- Dates & Locations