- Who Attends
This Mobile Crane training course is designed for Plant Operators who require practical and theory training and / or assessment on a Mobile Crane.
- The Aim
To train and assess delegates' practical skills, theoretical knowledge and to identify and eliminate, any bad habits in the safe operation of a Mobile Crane.
- Course Content
• Health and safety legislation, as it applies to Plant Operators.
• Theoretical knowledge of plant operations.
• Operator's responsibilities, with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
• Familiarity with the equipment and use of Operator's manual.
• Safe and best practice in practical plant operating methods (unless a theory only version of the course has been booked).
• A rigorous practical and theory based assessment.
On completion of the training course, delegates will have sufficient knowledge and information to enable them to safely operate a Mobile Crane.
A high proportion of hands-on demonstrations and practical exercises will be supplemented with classroom based tutorials and rigorous post course assessments.
- Additional Info
Delegates should provide a passport photograph on the day of training for production of ID Cards.
Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any serious health issues, physical problems, special considerations or are taking any medication, which may create difficulties in undertaking elements of this training course.
For training held at your own location, please ensure that the classroom you make available has a 240v power supply and is a suitable size for the number of delegates attending. Please ensure that the practical area has been risk assessed, is free from harm and is suitable for training.
- Dates & Locations