Citrus Training aims to be the market leading provider of training and further education services.
Working with employers and employees within the construction sector, we embrace diversity and inclusion and create excellent opportunities for everyone. All Citrus Training employees, trainers and delegates alike participate in learning programmes to maximise their collective potential and promote individual achievement at the highest level.
Our Mission Statement reflects Citrus Training’s management, employees, and our customers' commitment to being outstanding. This plan aims to provide a framework to become an outstanding provider.
Our strategic objectives focus on improving achievement and standards and reflect our core business of learning and training:
- Develop a culture to raise standards of learning for all our candidates and staff
- Maximise and develop client relationships to improve standards and achieve business improvement objectives for all employers
- Plan and invest in our employee development to hone their professionalism and maximise their potential
- Provide excellent leadership and management that support staff to improve company effectiveness
- Develop the curriculum further to suit all learning needs, identifying and removing any barriers to training
- Maximise the use of Citrus’ regional venues to deliver training excellence
- Develop effective strategic and operational partnerships ensuring that we meet the needs of all learners and employers
Citrus Training consistently works towards these objectives to become a market leading provider. Each year we develop an Operational Plan with specific targets that ensure progress towards achieving these strategic objectives.
Over 100+ training centres nationwide, with 150+ technical trainers, delivering upwards of 250+ courses to over 40,000+ delegates each year. Thats why we're the UK's trusted training provider.